Plant a Tree for the Jubilee
Made and fulfilled by veterans
100% of proceeds fund RBLI's work to support veterans and those with disabilities.
RBLI is delighted to supply plaques on behalf of The Queen’s Green Canopy (QGC) – a unique tree planting initiative created to mark Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee in 2022, by inviting people from across the United Kingdom to “Plant a Tree for the Jubilee”.
- Made of high-quality Corten steel. The recyclable material forms a natural protective layer of reddish-brown rust over time to protect against the elements.
- Available in A4 (210mm x 297mm) and A5 size (146.5mm x 210mm).
- 4mm Thickness, with four pre-drilled mounting holes at each corner for ease of placement.
- If stakes are selected, the plaque will come with x2 Corten Steel stakes that attach to the plaque with the included fittings. The stakes can then sink into the ground so that the plaque can be freestanding.
- To pay by cheque or BACs, please download and complete the order form.
Made by Veterans:
All plaques bought from RBLI are made by our Armed Forces veterans. In buying your recyclable plaques from RBLI, you are helping to create jobs for veterans, ensuring that your involvement has a positive impact on two worthy causes.
Our sustainable Corten steel plaques, available in two different sizes, are designed to naturally form a layer of surface rust over time, creating a unique patina that looks beautiful and forms an organic protective barrier. This ensures that the plaques last for years to come.
In keeping with the Welsh Language Act, we can also provide a Welsh-English bilingual version of plaque upon request.
Please Note: These Plaques are made to order by our veterans. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
Every plaque is unique and as pictured, may arrive with blemishes on the surface due to the manufacturing process. This is to be expected, and is only temporary as the natural rusting process of the Corten Steel will cover these blemishes once the weathering process begins.
Tree not included, RBLI only produces the plaques.